Saturday, January 13, 2018

Feelling Pretty by Jennifer Kacey

I'm so incredibly thankful for my good days. And I'm so incredibly thankful for my bad days when they're over! But every single day I try to feel pretty for some reason. An awesome pair of heels. A new super shiny glittery lip gloss. An adorable pair of unicorn slippers.
OR DRINKING MAGICAL LEMON TEA OUT OF MY POOP CUP!!!!!
Oh yeah, that is totally a thing!!





It could be ANYTHING that makes me smile and I feel good about ALL THE THINGS!


Moral of the story - make sure and spend some of your spoons on yourself. It makes Everything better! :*


Decadently Yours,
Jennifer Kacey



http://www.jenniferkacey.com/books.html


Jennifer Kacey is a writer, mother, and business owner living with her miniman in Texas. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment