Friday, September 1, 2017

I have a high schooler by Jennifer Kacey

I have a high school kid. My boy started as a freshman in high school this week and I couldn't be prouder of him. He's absolutely incredible. Smart, wicked funny, genuine, respectful and growing into the handsomest young man I ever could have hoped for!!!





I thank my lucky stars every day I was chosen to be his mum. He is the perfect fit for me and I hope he thinks the same of me for the rest of his life.




Hug your kiddos today because they grow up SOOOO fast! And enjoy every minute of them because the moments fly by so fast. And don't waste your days wishing they were smaller again. Roll around in the awesome of today and do stuff with them every chance you get. Cause they're the ones going to pick the home you get moved into!! :P

Decadently Yours,
Jennifer Kacey




http://www.jenniferkacey.com/books.html



Jennifer Kacey is a writer, mother, and business owner living with her miniman in Texas. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment