Friday, June 16, 2017

Hello, Divas! I am thrilled to meet you.

Hello,

I am Rose C. Carole, and I am so excited to be a part of the Decadent Divas blog with these amazing authors. I write BDSM romance and my Kitchen Confession series is about four chefs in the Catered Affairs kitchen. Each chef gets her own standalone book, but being such good friends, the chefs show up in one another’s stories. In the kitchen they work hard creating fabulous food and a camaraderie that creates a cocoon around them. God help the man who tries to hurt one of them—he faces the wrath of them all. At the Playground, the exclusive BDSM club they all belong to, they explore the world of Dominance and submission, as each woman strives to find the man who can engage her in a loving power-exchange relationship that feeds her soul.


Catering to His Needs is the first in the series. It is Rebecca’s story, the primary owner of Catered Affairs. She’s divorced with a 14-year-old son who is angry about the divorce. She’s also having a relationship with Ethan, but she is reluctant to introduce him to her son, which doesn’t make Ethan happy. Ethan has problems of his own—a brother who is constantly getting into trouble and needing Ethan to help him out. As their lives spiral out of control, will Rebecca and Ethan be able to make it all work?

On sale on Amazon for $.99 for a limited time.

Buy: Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1NwCBA0
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1QmNkzA
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1T0Pfr4






Come visit me on my website to learn more about me and my books and if you’d like, to sign up for my newsletter. I am a caterer myself and love to talk about food, so not only will I share news about my books and authors I like, I will share recipes and tips on food. Please join me at roseccarole.com






One thing i’d like to do here as well is tell you about books I’m reading. I got an advance copy of The Red by Tiffany Reisz, which is coming out on July 11. If you are into erotic romance, this is a must-read. 

The Red is subtitled An Erotic Fantasy, and is it ever. Get ready to enter a unique erotic world as only Reisz can do it. Mona is in danger of losing her art gallery until Malcolm walks into her world and makes her an offer: Submit to him for a whole year and he will help her save her gallery. Desperate, Mona agrees, and she is brought into the art world in a unique way: Before each of Malcolm’s visits, he designates a painting that they will role play. As the fantasies become more and more complicated, Mona begins to fear she may have made a pact with the Devil.

This is an erotic romance that is heavy on the erotica. Using paintings to set up the role playing is such a fun idea, and Reisz weaves the intricate scenes into steamy hot encounters, drawing Mona into a relationship that is so compelling she becomes addicted to Malcolm. As do we. What painting will be next? Where is this all going? And how will Malcolm push Mona further in their erotic explorations with each visit? The answers to these questions become more and more delicious as you go along, the sexual tensions amping up to an orgasmic peak, and ending with satisfying aftercare. Take the journey. It’ll be so worth it. 





Twitter:@roseccarole



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Cris. I promise you won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete