Saturday, April 1, 2017

Not Writing Erotic Romance Anymore by Jennifer Kacey


I've decided not to write Erotic Romance anymore. I'm giving up the smut writing and switching to children's books so I can get in touch with my soft and lovable side.....

No way in Gd's green earth could I give up writing smut. I would wither away if I couldn't share my dirty stories with you guys!! So NOOOO worries!!
Love y'all!


Decadently Yours,
Jennifer Kacey



http://www.jenniferkacey.com/books.html




Jennifer Kacey is a writer, mother, and business owner living with her miniman in Texas. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment