Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Resolutions? We dont need no stinkin' resolutions

If you may remember, 2016 for me started with a sinus infection and a broken heart. Yeah, it kinda stayed pretty consistent the rest of the year.

As optimistic as I try to be, the world political climate makes it difficult to be positive about a better 2017. Come on, I live right in the target zones of those Chinese/North Korean/ Russian nukes. And when you think about it, a lot of resolutions are just a year long version of lent.

So instead of promising to give up things for a year, or forever, I'm going to enjoy the moments. I'm going to enjoy that piece of Lindt Chocolate. I'm going to love the begeebus out of a whiskey ginger. Instead of exercising in a gym or to a video, I'm going to dance the hours away with my girls.

And laugh. I'm going to laugh a lot.

So to all of you, I wish you a year of enjoyment and pleasure. A year when you don't think of the things you are giving up but the year of what you can have.

Cheers!

Until next time-


Anna - the Super Diva

Website- http://annaalexander.net/
PreOrder available now for
$0.99!
Facebook
Twitter
Newsletter
Amazon Page
YouTube 

Instagram- annam.alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment