Friday, July 29, 2016

Thankful by Jennifer Kacey

There is so much awful going around right now I thought I'd take a minute to put a little bit more love out there. Can't hurt right????!?


I am thankful for my parents. You guys know my mum as Mama Jo since since she comes to cons with me and is one of my biggest cheerleaders. Her and my dad have been utter rockstars these last few months since I've been so sick. Dropping everything to help keep my world turning. Best. Parents. Ever.

To my boy who can ALWAYS make me laugh and who is my second handy assistant at work. And for his blue hair which makes me happier every time I look at it.

To the Usen Family. For all the Skype chats and texts and love from so many miles away that kept me sane when the piles of poopy kept getting too high to tread alone. You guys jumped in the poo with me and you guys are beyond awesome.


To all my peeps at work that kicked ass. I have no idea what I would have done if you guys weren't so freaking fantastic and holding down the fort to get everything done on time.

And to my wonderfully dirty readers who send me messages about what my books mean to them and how much they can't wait for the next books in line. Love you all!

Honestly don't know what I'd have done without all of these people in my life to keep me going.
Love my family and friends and adore you all!
Thank you for being you and I'm so lucky to have each of you in my life. MWAH!!


Decadently Yours,
Jennifer Kacey


http://jenniferkacey.com/books.html

http://jenniferkacey.com/books.html




Jennifer Kacey is a writer, mother, and business owner living with her miniman in Texas. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment