Saturday, July 16, 2016

Summer Adventures

When the sun doesn't set until after 9:00 and the weather is warm, life is good.

I can't believe it's already the middle of July! This summer is flying by. There is so much fun to be had, though, that I'm embracing every minute of it. My kids, like the majority of the people out there, have discovered Pokemon Go this week. This has been a pretty amazing thing for me. I'm not playing it, but I love being outside and active. Playing Pokemon Go has made it so much easier for me to get them outside and exploring with me.

We can't spend every moment of every day outside, however. It's too hot in central Texas to be outside during the heat of the day. We plan out outings for early morning and late evening. During the day, however, I've been writing. I'm thrilled to announce I've actually submitted a proposal to a publishing house. Yay! I do tend to write more in the summer. Without a set schedule, I'm able to find more time.

And, of course, there's time spent with friends. I'm not sure why I don't get together with my friends more during the school year. It seems like there would be more time to be had with the kids at school for eight hours a day but my days are often taken over with errands during the school year.

I hope you've been enjoying your summer as well. At this rate, it'll be fall soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment