Thursday, June 30, 2016

Is It July Yet?

I'm not going to lie, June has been a rough month. I usually try to embrace each day, but I find myself itching for a new month on the last day of this one. It doesn't hurt that July is one of my favorite months. I know, it's hot as all get out down here in July but I'm okay with the heat. Plus, July has my favorite holiday it in.

July 4th has long been my favorite holiday. It's a day of celebration without much sacrifice. There are no presents to buy, there are no trees to put up or take down, not lights that need strung on the house. It's just a day of fun with friends and family. I have no idea what we plan on doing. There are a lot of options in Austin, but I have a feeling barbecue and fireworks will be involved.

What is your favorite holiday? Do you have big plans of the 4th?

Wishing you all a fun and happy celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment