Saturday, April 23, 2016

Happy Birthday!!

Birthdays are always special at our house. Even my own. I'm not one to stay at a certain age year after year. Don't get me wrong, I understand those who do want to stay 29 or 39 forever that's just not me. But that was before I had teenagers.

I love watching my kiddos grow into smart and kind men, but sometimes I miss having my babies. They are both much too big to crawl into my lap and snuggle now.

Today is my oldest kiddo's birthday. I can't even believe it. He's gotten so big. He looked at me the other day and said, "Mom, in a couple more years, I'm going to be an adult."

And I'm sure he'll be an awesome adult at that.

With that, I'd like to wish a happy birthday to him. He really is one of the best kiddos a mother could ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment