Friday, January 9, 2015

Do You Howl For Sexy Alphas?

I know I do.

That's why when the amazing Rebecca Royce approached me with the opportunity to write for a new world filled with them, I jumped at the chance. What is this world? The Black Hills Wolves. Yes! Werewolves. Is there anything more romantic than strong, protective, heroes? Of course, defiant heroines who can take care of themselves but long for someone warm to cuddle up to are every bit sexy. So yeah, I had her sign me up.

And then the real fun began. For the past year a group of authors have been writing and building this world together. It was an incredibly exciting experience. I've never worked on a series with other authors before. I loved seeing how the characters interacted and built off each other. But it only got better as covers started to be revealed. And then blurbs started going up on Amazon for preorder.

None of that compares to the excitement of today, however. Today the world is born. The first book in the series, Rebecca Royce's Wolf's Return, is out. So now you all get to explore this world with us!

Blurb:


A hidden wolf pack. Lies. Intrigue. And reluctant heroes. Get to know the Black Hills… 



Drew Tao left the Black Hills in disgrace, banished by his father. He has spent the last ten years a lone wolf, living on his own. Called back home, he finally gets the chance to set things right. If such a thing is possible…. 



Betty Holden has hated her mate every day for the last ten years for abandoning her and their pack. She's been running things in Los Lobos, and she has no intention of letting Drew Tao slip back into her life like nothing has changed-even if she has never been able to resist him. 




Can there be forgiveness? And can he protect her when another enemy arrives? 

You can find it on Decadent Publishing's website and on Amazon.

The authors are also having a Facebook party today and tomorrow! Come by and join us. Here's the link.

And my Black Hills Wolves story? Well, I don't want to say much about it yet. It's still in edits. But I do have a cover. And it's a hot one! Want to see it?


Hope to see you all at the party today. I'll be there from 4:00-5:00 Central time.



No comments:

Post a Comment