Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy New Year...almost

New Year's Eve is one of my favorite holidays (I know, technically New Year's Day is the holiday, but we all celebrate New Year's Eve just as much if not more than New Year's Day). July 4th is actually my absolute favorite, but New Year's Eve is a close second. There's something magical about it. A sense of starting over. The world refreshing. The troubles of yesterday seem farther behind me.

I also love the holiday because we spend it at home. Just a quiet night. We eat pizza (or whatever else sounded easy to make and good to eat), and snuggle on the couch as we wait for the ball to drop. Yep. That'll be me tomorrow night. And I'll be one happy girl. I hope you all are doing whatever it is that makes you happy.

May the new year bring you all good health and fortune. I hope the new year brings you the best of whatever it is you desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment