Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween everyone! How are you? What are you up to? In our home, Halloween is a really big deal. We really go all out. And I'm not sure that my new neighbors are loving our enthusiasm.  But, that's their loss because we have a great time.

As I am promoting my upcoming release, Bite Marks, I am left thinking about how all of this got started for me.  It was on Halloween in 2007 (my gosh time moves) that I came up with my the idea for my first book, Her Wolf.  It would be published n 2008.

I am currently writing the next book in my Fallen Alpha series and then I am going to be writing a Super Secret Project (don't you hate when authors do that?) before I dive into some things I am really excited about. 

I hope you're all well and that I'll see you at some upcoming events earlier this year.  I'll be going to the Wild Wicked Weekend in February and the Austin Authors Affair in May.

Happy Halloween all you fabulous people. See you in November

1 comment: