Thursday, May 8, 2014

Introducing Guest Diva, Lynn LaFleur

Introducing Cait's guest diva this week, Lynn LaFleur. Cait has been a fan of Lynn's hot, sensual books for a number of years and hopes you will also enjoy her Texas charm. Lynn is a multi-published author with a fantastic backlist for you to discover. Her firefighters are some of Cait's favorites and who can resist a man in uniform? Here's a little interview for you to get to know her, think of it like...speed dating for new reads :D






What is the Heat level of your books from 1 to YOWZA?
I’d put it in the Woohoo! category. My books are very erotic, but not as hot as other authors I’ve
read.

What are you writing right now? Is it part of a series?
I’ve just finished edits on Flaming Hot, which is my next book for Kensington Aphrodisia that
features the hunky firefighters in my fictional town of Lanville, Texas. It comes out in October and is
part of my Firefighters of Lanville, TX series.

Any hobbies non-writing related (stalking male cover models on Facebook doesn’t count)?
I love to scrapbook and make greeting cards. I meet with friends 2-3 times per month to share
ideas and the projects we’ve created. We have so much fun! It lets me be creative in a different
area than writing.

JUST A DECADENT TASTE….
Last book you read? The King by J.R. Ward.
Cake or pie? Cake.
Favorite vacation spot? The mountains.
Hairy chest or smooth? Hair but only enough to play with. I don’t like gorillas!
Stand alone or series? Series.
Novella or novel? I like both, depending on my mood.
Vanilla or ANY another flavor? Vanilla.
Tattoo or piercing? Neither.
Once Upon A Time or The End? I love starting a new book, especially if it’s one by a favorite author.

Website: www.LynnLaFleur.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/lynn.lafleur
Twitter: www.twitter.com/lynn_lafleur
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/lynnlafleur

No comments:

Post a Comment