Friday, April 18, 2014

Jennifer Kacey - A little bit dark, a WHOLE lotta naughty! What I write, why I write, and what to expect from me on Decadent Divas!

Howdy! *waves with both hands while bouncing in my chair*

My name is Jennifer Kacey and I write erotic romance stories. Could be anything from hard-core BDSM Menage or same sex (YUMMY) all the way over to romantic suspense. Everything I write is Erotic. That's just me. It's what I fell in love with reading and can't imagine writing any other way. :)

My current publications are all with Ellora's Cave *shout out* except one self pub I did with an anthology this year for Valentine's Day. I have 5 books currently available with something akin to 4-6 more by the end of 2015.

The series I'm currently writing is the Members Only Series.

Jennifer Kacey Books


Within the walls of The Library, a Members Only BDSM club, anything goes. It’s a dark oasis for every Dom and sub to discover their happily ever after. Screams of pleasure and pain echo through the walls every night, but beneath each cry lies a confession.Unrequited love, cravings of domination by more than just one, even the desire for someone of the same sex. Each member learns, to find their forever, they must unearth the strength to reveal…everything.

Why do I write? 
BECAUSE I HAVE TO!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I couldn't write. It soothes my soul, let's me speak without making a sound, and it keeps me out of trouble...mostly. :)

Here on Decadent Divas I'll be bringing you...a little bit of everything. A little sweet, a little sassy and all of it a bit on the decadent side of things.

Oh, and I sing too, so you'll occasionally get a random youtube video post. You've been warned. MWAHAHA!

My next release is Buried Permission and comes out June 13th, 2014.
 
Kerrington has wanted Danielle for years, dreamt of her, needed her, but she thought making her grandmother proud was more important than her happiness. Hypnotherapy unlocked permission she never knew she already possessed and now she has to convince her best friend to give them a chance..

My latest release is Orgasm University! It "released" *snicker* on 4/16/2014 and I must say, it's dirty. As in REALLY DIRTY! Hope you all enjoy and can't wait to share my own version of naughty with each and every one of you!!


Victoria’s been called frigid by every boyfriend she’s ever had. Having never gotten off during sex with even one of them probably has something to do with it. But none of them knew how broken she really is. She not only hasn’t gotten off having sex, she’s never orgasmed…EVER.
Then she sees an interdepartmental memo for a university study that claims it can help with her little problem. Once she signs her name on the dotted line, Dr. Hotlidge, finds all the right buttons to push.
He’s been looking for the perfect subject for his grant study, but something’s been missing from each of the women he’s questioned so far. Everything changes when Jane Smith #129 steps into his exam room.
It’s supposed to be anonymous, clinical research and nothing more. But when he finds her inner submissive hiding just below the surface, they both find more than they bargained for.

Decadently Yours,
Diva Jennifer
 



Jennifer Kacey is a wife, mother, and business owner living with her family in Texas. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.

Website - http://www.jenniferkacey.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.kacey.7
Twitter - https://twitter.com/JenniferKacey
Goodreads – http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6941549.Jennifer_Kacey
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/jenniferkacey/
 

5 comments: