Saturday, April 19, 2014

Diva Simone

DIVA ERIN SIMONE



Author Bio:

Hello lovelies. My name is Erin Simone.  I write contemporary, paranormal M/F romance.  I have been writing for the last couple of years and truly enjoy it.  I work in the legal field during the day and write at night. To say my life is very full is an understatement, but I would not change a thing because I am truly blessed.  It’s funny, but I can honestly say I’m never bored sitting at the computer engrossed in the world I’m creating for others to enjoy.  I don't get much sleep, but I figure I’ll sleep when I am dead. Okay that may be a little extreme, but you get the point.  Thank god for coffee and energy drinks, they are a lifesaver. 

I’m of the firm belief that everyone should follow their dreams and live life to the fullest.  This is my dream, and I’m following it because writing is my passion. 

I have an idealistic view of love and believe in the fairy-tale.  Okay, I said it; I'm a sappy romantic at heart. I’ve always wanted to write stories ever since I was a kid.  Now, I'm addicted to putting my crazy romantic thoughts on paper.  When I was eleven, I read all of Judy Blume's books.  My favorite of course turned out to be her adult book Wifey.  I had the good parts marked.  My dear Aunt Patsy, who I affectionately call “Mom,” found the book and took it away from me.  Darn it.  Oh well, but I will never forget that book or the impact it had on me. Needless to say, I love a juicy romance novel filled with sizzling passion, a hunky powerful male, and a happy ending.  I enjoy being swept anyway by it.  Some of my favorite romance novels are in the fantasy romance genre.   I love Laurann Dohner, Kresley Cole, Gena Showalter, Jaid Black, and Larissa Ione just to name a few.  These authors are an inspiration to me in this craft. 

Hope all of you are having an amazing weekend and if you have a moment, say hello. I'd love to hear from you.

Decadently yours,

Diva Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment