Tuesday, August 15, 2017

THE END OF SUMMER

The end of summer is always bittersweet for me. I love the lazy days of the season, with no schedules, homework, or rushing around in the mornings to make sure my son gets to school on time. Spontaneous pool parties happen at a moment's notice, barbecues with a bit too much wine and beer, forgotten sunscreen. Summer makes me feel like a kid again.

This summer was eventful for a number of reasons. I released my very first erotic romance, The Submissive Muse, which is getting great reviews.



I fell in love for the first time in 15 years with an old boyfriend I dated 35 years before. (I know!) And I actively started going through menopause, instead of simply flirting with it. (Always hugely exciting for a woman. Ahem.)

But alas, I haven't done any writing on a new book and it's time for ASS IN CHAIR. So I bid the sweet summer adieu and vow to not take 3 months to get back into the swing of things.

Here's hoping you all had a deliciously sexy summer!

Tiffany



Tiffany N. York lives in Southern California with her spirited son, diva Chihuahua, an ever-changing number of cats, and one tone-deaf parakeet. She writes fiction to escape reality. Her two romantic comedies, The Accidental Cougar, and The Meatball Mistress, as well as her BDSM erotic romance, The Submissive Muse are all available on Amazon. Visit her website at www.tiffanynyorkauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment