Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Show Some Love to My Author Sisters-Together We Stand Strong!


On Monday the news broke. Ellora’s Cave was going to start “winding business down” and close their doors. Recently, there was another publisher who said the same thing, only to jerk their authors around for almost a year then said, hey, we never said we were closing. But in this case, I’m going to believe Ellora’s Cave will soon be gone.

I, too, was once an EC author. Technically, I guess I still am for another few days until my contract runs out. (Yeah, that rights reversal letter was a bit BS). Several of my Decadent Diva sisters were as well. While the road was shaky, I made some of my best friends while with EC, and for that I am grateful.

So to celebrate the light at the end of the tunnel, I ask that you support former Ellora’s Cave authors and check out the books they worked damn hard to get back and re-released into the wild. 

Cara Carnes: More shifter hotness.

And then there are the women whom I’ve met. The women I've shaken hands with. Women I've hugged, laughed and enjoyed several inappropriate jokes with.


I know! So many names and there are a thousand more out there. If you know of some great former EC authors, list them in the comments section, then go, show your support and check out these fantastic books.

Until next time.
Anna - the Super Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment