Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Autumn is gusting in

October is always a whirlwind of activity for me. We're mid-soccer season, I have three, THREE, conferences in the next few weeks, I'm finishing up my latest book, and it is the start of the holiday season.

I saw a meme recently that called this time of year Hallothanksmas. It's a sad but true statement of our time. The retail industry makes it almost impossible to enjoy the season before cramming the next retail opportunity in our faces.


But there is a lot to enjoy about this time of year, although I hate the thought of my beloved summer sun going away. My favorite shows are returning, apple cider is abundant that is perfect with a splash of whiskey and a cinnamon stick, and my family makes our annual pilgrimage to the pumpkin patch.

So whatever your Halloween or Samhain traditions are, I hope you have the time to revel in the experiences and make them memories that last beyond the price tag.

Happy Fall!
 Until next time!
Anna - the Super Diva

Pick up your copy today!
Website- http://annaalexander.net/
Facebook
Twitter

Newsletter
Amazon Page
YouTube 

Instagram- annam.alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment