Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Its 2016...Now What?


I had this idea in 2015 that I was going to write on a schedule. I've heard that so many authors do it and they find it so helpful.  And then I tried it myself. Turns out I am not a really great write on a schedule kind of a girl.  Add to that I suffered from at least 2-3 bouts of real writers' block in 2015 and the whole thing went out the window.  Well, here we are now in 2016 and look, I am once again trying to figure out if I can make scheduling work for me.  I'm a relatively fast writer so it isn't like I miss deadlines but I still think if I could get more organized I'd prefer it.  

What are the tools you use to manage your writing or your life that work for you?  Help this scatterbrained author please!! 

Oh and because I just can't resist....here is a picture of Michael Fassbender since he's so handsome to look at it and this is the Decadent Divas after all...


No comments:

Post a Comment