Sunday, November 15, 2015

Meet Berenger Demelo from Claimed by Three by Rebecca Airies


I’d like to introduce you to one of the heroes of Claimed by Three--Berenger Demelo. In Claimed by Three, he along with his friends, Kassius and Berenger, try to woo Sephanie while they work to discover who’s behind the strange happenings in their life.



Blurb:
Kassius, Teague, and Berenger are dealing with serious vandalism on their property, but they aren’t waiting any longer to claim Sephanie. They intend to draw the beautiful, curvy woman into their lives with romance and all the sex she can handle while they discover who is behind the trouble.

Sephanie has always wanted a menage and jumps at the chance to date the three sexy men. Their first dates are everything she’s dreamed of and leave her craving more. When vandalism and sabotage begins to focus on her, Sephanie doesn’t understand it, but is determined to stay with her men.

The person behind the attacks won’t stop until he has what he wants. And it seems like what he wants is Sephanie, Kassius, Teague and Berenger are having none of it. Sephanie is their woman, and they’re going to keep her safe.


When attacks suddenly begin after she starts dating three men, Sephanie must discover who’s behind it in order to claim her men.


Q. Please tell me your name and a little about your family?
Berenger: I’m Berenger Demelo. If you mean my blood family, I have two brothers, Rhys and Cameron, as well as a sister, Madelyn. My mother and father are still alive. But Kassius and Teague are also family. They’re the men I’ve chosen to form a marriage partnership with.

Q. Where do you live?
Berenger: I live in Kassius’s house. It’s located within the orchard he owns.

Q. How did you get together with Kassius and Teague?
Berenger: Well, I knew Kassius first. I met him shortly after I started my skimmer repair and modification business. We became friends. I met Teague just after he was transferred to the Cassid Guard. Samuel, Kassius’s father is a retired Guard. He volunteers to help the new guards get familiar with their new home. He always ends that tour with a meal for the guards. That year he’d asked Kassius to host it at his orchard. Friendship with Teague fell into place as if it was always there.

Q. What kind of work do you do? Is it something you’ve always wanted to do?
Berenger: I repair and modify skimmers, as well as repair almost any other type of vehicle or machinery. According to my mother, I started taking things apart almost as soon as I developed the motor skills to do it. I learned to put them back together so that I could keep my toys and anything else I’d taken apart. When I started school, I tried a few different classes before I settled on skimmer repair.

Q. How did you meet Sephanie?
Berenger: I’d seen Sephanie socially several times without being introduced to her. I think the first time I saw her was at the First Festival, which celebrates the arrival of the first colonists on Darmain. Kassius has a booth for his winery and orchard there so I’m at the festival every year. We were introduced to her, by her brother, Cooper, who’s a guard.

Q. Were you attracted to Sephanie when you first met her or did that grow over time?
Berenger: She’s a beautiful woman. Yes, I was attracted to her. I didn’t act on it though. Before you ask why, let me give you the simple explanation. She’s the sister of a fellow guard. She’s not the type of woman we would simply date. So we watched and learned more about her. Our interest grew until we were sure she was exactly the type of woman we were looking for.

Q. Some mention has been made of vandalism. Can you tell us anything about that?
Berenger: I can tell you a little about it. A piece of machinery was vandalized in such a way that it was obvious the person behind it intended to cost Kassius a significant amount of money.

Q. Do you think this is the best time to be starting a relationship?
Berenger: There’s never a perfect time. Something is always going on even if it has nothing to do with us personally. We know we want Sephanie and we aren’t going to let anything stand in the way of trying to draw her into our lives.

Q. Do you think you’re protective or overprotective? What would you do to keep Sephanie safe?
Berenger: Is there such a thing as overprotective if there’s actual danger involved? If it’s a normal situation, I’d say I’m merely protective, but to protect someone I care about from being hurt, I’d do whatever seemed necessary to make sure they remain stay safe.

Q. What’s most important to you?
Berenger: Family, those I love.

Thank you for reading about Berenger. If you’d like to see a little of the inspiration behind Claimed by Three, visit the books pinterest page. https://www.pinterest.com/rebeccaairies/claimed-by-three-inspiration-board/


Thank you so much for allowing me to share a little about the characters in Claimed by Three! I hope you enjoyed it!

Rebecca Airies


1 comment: