Saturday, October 17, 2015

10 of the sexiest things about an alpha male



I'm pretty sure there are more than ten. Hell, he has more than ten body parts, doesn't he?


There are things about that strong male that makes him sexy. Some are physical and some come from within. And with the help my daughter and my BFF I compiled a list of ten that popped into our minds first.



1. His smile. Got to love a man who knows how to smile and make others smile with him

2. Abs! Rock hard, tanned, or not, and lickable. Tee Hee. Need I say more?

3. His scent. I'm talking his natural scent. No perfumes or colognes. Us humans don't notice like vampires and shifters and other creatures lurking about would. But we do pick up his scent when close to him.

4. Tattoos. I don't know about you, but tats fascinate me. Gives me something else to trace...with my tongue.

5. His voice. Deep, husky, and soft. And oh, the things he whispers in your ears...

6. His touch. This one depends on the mood. It's tender when you need it and demanding when you need it. ;)

7. He stands beside his woman, not in front of her. He's always there to catch her too.

8. Protectiveness. Who doesn't like to feel safe? Knowing that he will do anything to protect me, yeah that's sexy.

9. Compassionate. He's not afraid of showing his softer side.

10. His hands. Rough, soft, or in between. It's all how he uses them.



What do you think? Do you have anything to add to the list? Care to expand on one or more of my ten? Share your thoughts. What makes the alpha male sexy to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment