Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Under The Lights

I am very happy to announce the release of my book Under The Lights! This is my Tempting Signs book that features my heroine who is a Virgo (much like the author herself.)

Under The Lights



Barnes & Noble http://bit.ly/1KgyKqh




12 Authors. 12 Zodiac Signs. 1 Explosive Series. What seductive, contemporary romance will you find today? VIRGO.

If Virgo Teirney Mitchell could run her personal life as smoothly as she stage-managed the hit Broadway show Loopy, she’d be a happy woman. With her grandmother dying, she needs movie-star Ian MacKenzie to be on time for his performances and to stop turning her ordered work world into chaos every night.

Movie star Ian Mackenzie has decided to make some changes in his life and the first one is to get 
Teirney to stop treating him like a pest and see him as the man she wants by her side. However dating someone in the spotlight isn’t for everyone—especially for one who has spend her life hiding behind the curtain.

Despite the odds, their passion burns as the show must go on. Can these two see there is love to be had both under and away from the lights?

Excerpt...

“Was tonight good for you, sweet baby?”
She rolled her eyes when she looked at him. “Nice name.”
“Thanks.” He tweaked her nose.
“And, yes, it was fine. Totally unexpected way to end the evening.”
Fine? Ian waited for the word to mean something different than he thought it did. When a sudden burst of understanding didn’t occur, he finally spoke.
“Fine?”
“Hmm.”
“Oh.” Hadn’t it been better than fine? “I thought you enjoyed yourself.”
“I did. As much as I sometimes can. I don’t know. I’m sure it’s me, not you. I don’t always come. I hope you didn’t take it personally.”
Her words buzzed in her ears. He hadn’t made her come? Moreover, he hadn’t known he hadn’t? How had this happened? What the fuck was happening? 



No comments:

Post a Comment